Jenn's Excellent Adventure

I am going to try to keep a travel journal to share with my family and friends. Check out my pictures!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

So it’s been a while since I blogged, sorry.

Christmas break was fun, my brother came out. We hung out in Paris, saw museums, went to bars, all the fun stuff. It was great seeing him.

I spent the week after he left being sick during the day, and going out at night. I’m sure I wasn’t helping my cause. But it was really nice, I just took it easy.

New Year’s was fun. I didn’t go to the Eiffel Tower, kind of didn’t want to be around that many people. I went to a party with my friends Patrick and Marie. It was a lot of fun.

Then this week has been a back to school/ work week. I was actually really happy to see my kids, and they were all great.

I found out that one of the girls in my 8 year olds class contracted meningitis, which is sad. I don’t know how severe it is, but I hope she will be ok.

School is school, and I will be glad to be done with this semester.

Due to a lot of things, I have decided to not pursue the second bachelor’s in French, and stay with the minor. It will make life a lot easier for me.

That is it in a nutshell. Sorry for the lack of updates. Now that I’m back into my real life routine, and not the life of a slacker, I should be able to write more.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ! Glad you've had some good time.

By the way: did you get my last email? Keep me posted ! I'm free both on thursday and wednesday.

11:14 AM  
Blogger MN2008 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:31 PM  
Blogger MN2008 said...

what's up...cool blog. how is your MICEFA experience going?

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home