Jenn's Excellent Adventure

I am going to try to keep a travel journal to share with my family and friends. Check out my pictures!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I really wish I had more time right now to put descriptions and stories with my photos. But with the way Flickr works, I have to be connected to the website to do so.

I am spending time at McDonald’s to get my pictures up. I don’t have the internet at my apartment yet. But I promise, within a month, my pictures and stories will kick way more ass. I am working on making the blogs prettier, with more pictures. I’ll get there.

In the mean time, just look at the prettiness of the pictures.

You can see that I absolutely love the floors here. There is so much attention to detail, and creativity in the flooring. Not just tiles to walk on, but they are art in themselves.

One more day of grammar class. Yay! I have three weeks of “free time” before the University starts. Of course I am losing some time in going home. But I can finally get a lot of things taken care of and settled since I won’t be spending a ton of time going to class and doing homework. Get a little settled before I become super busy again.

I am excited because when I come home, my parents are taking me to a baseball game. Yay!

Well, I am sick of McDonalds now. More soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home