Jenn's Excellent Adventure

I am going to try to keep a travel journal to share with my family and friends. Check out my pictures!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

T- Minus 17 days

I finally finished summer school. Man, that was ridiculous and time consuming. But I’m done. And after my year in Paris, I will have just management electives left, NO MATH! I’m just a little excited about that.

Now I go into my two week hyper mode. I guess I would feel a little bit better if my stupid paperwork was here. I just have to keep reminding myself that I am not the first one this has happened to, and in talking with other people who placed in the same academy as me, I am not the only one.

Sylvana, who is from my school and doing the same program as me, sent me this really cool website, http://assistantsinfrance.com/. It has been a goldmine of information, and has really helped me with getting ready, packing, and what to expect.

But then this stupid “terror plot” happened. Writing my opinion publicly will probably get me some attention from NSA (I think it's all propaganda). Maybe it’s just me being annoyed at having to reconfigure my plans for packing. Adding uncertainty to uncertainty does not sit well with me.

But don’t get me wrong, I am growing more excited by the minute. All the adventures I am planning on having… it almost makes me giddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home